I. General Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, The Love and Iron Project and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Gwangi may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant The Love and Iron Project a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Gwangi reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Gwangi express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall Gwangi, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Gwangi, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Gwangi from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
Gwangi is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Gwangi is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Gwangi and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Mexico, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New Mexico for the resolution of any disputes.
II. Forums, Social Network, and Groups:
Our aim is to provide The Love and Iron Project members and visitors with an environment where they can feel comfortable expressing their views without fear of condescension or heavy-handed moderation. We understand that folks are passionate about family law reform, parental alienation, and the abuse of children and families, and as a result, discussions can become heated. Never the less, we encourage all members to be tolerant and respectful toward each other. In short, please don’t post anything here that you wouldn’t say to someone in person.
Important: Many members of the Love and Iron Project as well as its visitors know what it feels like to be treated disrespectfully and/or subjected to abuse. Abusive behavior toward others, content that promotes violence or illegal activity, or offensive material (subject to staff discretion), or spam will not be tolerated and may result in an immediate and permanent ban from the forums and the social network.
Here are the hard rules specifics:
1) No profanity or abbreviations for profanity.
2) No personal attacks, name-calling, hate-speech. This includes posts that were written with the intent to bash or be personally derogatory to a group member. No ad-hominem attack, libel, slander.
3) No “Trolling”. Trolling is when a person tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an on-line social community.
4) Please no forum posts where the primary content is the discussion of religion. Members are however free to create and join religious-themed groups within our social network for those types of discussions.
5) Please no forum posts where the primary content is conservative / liberal politics. Our forum is a bipartisan one, there are plenty of other political groups to post political comments and have political ( conservative / liberal) discussions. Members are free to create and form groups withing the social network for this purpose.
6) Requests for monetary donations or business solicitations (for a group, cause, organization and/or individual) are not permitted on the forums. You are however more than welcome to make those appeals and promotions within our social networking groups (subject to the general rules described here, including discretion and/or approval from individual group moderators.)
7) Posting from multiple accounts (“sock puppets”) is not allowed.
8) No doxing. Do not share private information about other forum members without their permission.
9) Forum, social network, and group content: All permissions and memberships are subject to Love and Iron Project staff and/or individual group moderator(s) discretion.
10) Activities or content that promotes, encourages, or engages in illegal activity is not permitted.
11) No content that promotes or encourages violence toward self or others.
12) No pornography, offensively graphic, or similarly offensive content.
13) No spamming is permitted on this site (unsolicited usually commercial messages (such as emails, text messages, or internet postings) sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places). We want to encourage our members to promote their businesses, project, and free lance work, however spamming the membership is not permitted. We have a wide and robust set of tools to help folks find each other, do not spam this site or its members.
We reserve the right to edit or delete or move any post on the forum, social network, or groups without notification. We take no responsibility for anything posted on the forum, social network, or within groups. We reserve the right to suspend/ban any user at any time for any reason. All posts on the forum, social network or within groups should be considered the opinion of the author, and not necessarily that of the forum administrators, moderators, or the Love and Iron Project team.
Users of the forum, social network, and social network groups also agree to the standard tools and rules:
The providers (“we”, “us”, “our”) of the service provide by this site (“Service”) are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts (“Content”). Content submitted expresses the views of the author only.
You agree to the Love and Iron Project Forum rules.
You agree not to use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks, copyright infringements, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All content you submit or upload may be sent to third party verification services (including, but not limited to spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential. This is a public forum for opinion and mutual support and users of this site should have no reasonable expectation of privacy.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
This is a private membership site that provides advice, support, and resources for those experiencing parental alienation and who support family law reforms for the presumption of equal shared parenting for split families. There are plenty of other venues to debate the merits of these issues, please do not register with this site if you do not agree with the values and goals this site promotes. We reserve the right to cancel registration, membership, and access to resources at any time and for any reason, including those individuals or accounts who we deem disruptive. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or republish your content in connection with the service. You retain copyright over the content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
III. Refunds and Returns Policy:
The Love and Iron Project does NOT offer or provide refunds for membership fees and/or premium site subscriptions. Likewise, the we do not offer or provide refunds for purchased merchandise. Exceptions to this policy may be considered on a case by case basis. Please contact us if you believe a refund or return is warranted.