Make Truth Matter.
Post Your Feedback For Legislators
We want you focused on taking care of what you need to do to enjoy your life and achieve your personal goals, so this is the only political activism we’ll actually ask you to do, but if everyone contributes, it will be more than enough to get the job done.
We’ll take care of the heavy lifting to get the stories in front of the media, lawmakers, and the public at large. All you need to do is share your family court and/or parental alienation opinion below, push the post button, and that’s it – you’re done!
Anyone who believes family court is unhealthy for families is welcome to share their opinion and we’ll take care of the rest.
Stand Up And Use Your Voice!
Here Are A Few Tips To Help You With Your Feeback Post:
- Take as much time as you need. You can save your post as a draft and come back to it later, and you can change, edit, or delete your submission at any time, even after it has been posted. Don’t worry about making it perfect. The important thing is to get your story registered.
- Express your criticisms of institutions: the family court, the family court industry, legislative bodies, etc. However, resist the temptation to lash out at individuals: the ex, the lawyers, the judge, your politicians, or others because this tends to have a counter-productive effect on the power of your story. You have every right to be angry, but try to stay focused on sharing what the family court has done to your life and those of your loved ones.
- There is no right or wrong story length. Share as much or as little as you want. The most important thing is to be honest.
- If you have any questions, feel free to post them on our community forums.
- You can tag your post with names or categories if you want folks to be able to search for it. Use your whole name, or just your first name if that’s what you want.