- This topic is empty.
We want you to focus on accomplishing your personal goals, so this is the only political activism we actually ask members to do. It’s a once and done thing, and you can do it right from the comfort of your own home or from your phone if you’re out and and about.
We’re asking people to share their family court and parental alienation experiences so that we can use this information to publicize the problem and harvest leverage to be used with lawmakers. Once your story is published, two things will happen:
First, it will be immediately posted to our website in the Discover Hub, because this way visitors can see the truth for themselves.
Secondly, it will be packaged up with other stories from those in your area to be delivered to your local media and legislators. You supply the feedback, we’ll take care of the rest.
- Take as much time as you need. You can save your post as a draft and work on it further late. Publish it when you’re ready.
- You can always update or delete your post after it’s been published.
- Posts are limited to 750 words or less. Keep things simple, honest, and impactful.
There are a couple of ways you can locate your post after it’s published (for example, if you’d like to edit or update it). The first way is to use the search feature. However, and even easier way is once your post is published, you can copy the URL address at in the browser bar and paste it into the “Registry Post Link” Field in your profile. This way, rather than searching for you post, all you have to do is go to your profile summary and click the link to it.
See the attached screen shots 🙂
- This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Huckleberry.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.June 14, 2022 at 10:53 am #18353
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.