Setting-Up and Cusomizing Your Personal Profile

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Your network profile is how you personalize your presence within the network. It is also how other members can use our search tool locate and reach out to you.

You can customize your profile with a personal avatar, and your Home (Activity) Page with a cover image. You can also fill in fields that describe your location, occupation, passion projects, and stand up registry profile.

For step-by-step instruction, please click the link below.

>>Personal Profile Page Walk Through<<

Profile Avatar:

Navigate: Main Menu -> Menu Drop Down (profile avatar next to the search feature in the upper right-hand corner of the Main Menu) -> My Profile -> Profile Avatar

Cover Image:

Navigate: My Profile -> Profile Settings -> Profile Avatar

Privacy Settings:

Navigate: Main Menu -> My Profile.

Your profile information will be listed on the left hand side of the page under Profile Settings. Adjust your settings as you see fit.

Email Notifications And Passwords:

Navigate: Main Menu -> MY Profile -> Account Settings.

Note: If you’re not planning on logging in much, it’s a good idea to leave email notifications for things like messages, friend requests, group invites, etc turned on so you’ll be notified by email if someone is trying to reach out or connect with you.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Setting-Up and Cusomizing Your Personal Profile’ is closed to new replies.

Cancel Membership

Copyright © 2012-2022 The Love and Iron Project. All Rights Reserved.